Holidays à la carte in Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region
When you check in at one of our National Park Card partner establishments, you will receive your personal National Park Summer Card Mobile, valid for the full duration of your stay (incl. arrival and departure days). The card is already included in the price of your room: Without having to pay one cent extra, your National Park Card allows you to pick and choose from a pool of over 60 free services. And numerous other attractions are discounted by around 50%.
Facts & Figures about your National Park Summer Card Mobile:
- Over 60 free services to choose from PLUS
- Pinzgau Local train and all of the SVV public busses between Rauris and Koenigsleiten (daily)
- Participating Valley Busses (Seidlwinkltal, Habachtal, Duernbachtal, Muehlbachtal)
- E-Bike Rental (dayticket)
- Großglockner High Alpine Road (dayticket) and Gerlos High Alpine Road (ticket for a week)
- One attraction per day is free
- Other attractive discounts (50%)
- Valid from May 1 to 31 October*
- Valid for the length of your stay including arrival and departure day. Obtainable only from your host (National Park Summer Card Mobile Partner Establishment).
* Please note that the hours of operation for some of our participating service providers may not correspond with the precise dates of the National Park Card season due to seasonal reasons and weather conditionsNP Card Partner Accommodation Providers