For a safe cooperation!
The health of our guests and our employees is our top priority. We strive to ensure your safety so that you can spend a wonderful time on the Hochalm. We look forward to an eventful summer with you! You will find all information about our Coroa security measures below.
- The permanent wearing of FFP2 masks in the gondola is compulsory for everyone over 14 years of age. A commercially available MNS is sufficient for children from the age of six, as is the permanent mouth and nose protection requirement (FFP2) in the checkout area, in the toilets and in the waiting areas for the cable car. Children under the age of six are exempt from wearing the MNS. FFP2 masks can be purchased on site for € 2.00.
- Disinfectant is available at all entrances and exits to the cable car station and at the toilets.
- Our employees are continuously instructed on the current requirements of the Corona regulations.
- Registration (name, telephone number, email address) and evidence of a low epidemiological risk using the 3-G rule (vaccinated, tested, recovered) is mandatory for participation in the birds of prey show.
- In the winter season applies from december 17th 2021 the 3G-rule.