For a safe cooperation!
The health of our guests and our employees is our top priority. We strive to ensure your safety so that you can spend a wonderful time on the Hochalm. We look forward to an eventful summer with you! You will find all information about our Coroa security measures below.
• A mask must be worn in the gondolas. A close-fitting mechanical protective device (MNS) covering the mouth and nose area applies. No more FFP2 mask required. Children under the age of six are exempt from wearing the MNS.FFP2 masks (EUR 2.00) and MNS / tube cloth (EUR 1.50) can be purchased on site.
• There are no longer any minimum clearances to be observed.
• Disinfectant is available at all entrances and exits to the cable car station and at the toilets.
• Our employees are continuously instructed on the current requirements of the Corona regulations.
• Registration (name, telephone number, email address) and evidence of a low epidemiological risk using the 3-G rule (vaccinated, tested, recovered) is mandatory for participation in the birds of prey show.